The health of your family is very important. In today’s world, a major threat to good health is the exposure to the millions of toxins found in the food supply and the environment. Toxins include chemicals, additives and preservatives in food, chemicals in personal care and cleaning products, air pollution, car exhaust, pesticides, prescription drugs and genetically modified foods. These toxins build up in the body over time and cause chronic and degenerative disease.
Some of the common symptoms of toxic overload may surprise you: memory problems, lack of energy, irritability, unexplained weight gain, allergies, psoriasis, abnormal body odor, coated tongue or bad breath, headaches, back pain, joint pain, digestive problems, brittle nails and hair, depressed moods and difficulty sleeping.
Your body is constantly working to detoxify itself; however, when it is overwhelmed with an abundance of harmful toxins, it may need a little assistance. Here are some steps that your family can take today to help detoxify:
• Eat a clean, healthy diet of organic fruits and vegetables.
• Exercise. Get outside and sweat!
• Eliminate junk food and processed foods from your diet.
• Get a good night’s sleep, which helps repair and restore the body.
• Drink pure, filtered water.
• Supplement with a quality multivitamin.
• Take vitamin C, an antioxidant.
• Eat smaller portions, and go meatless one day per week.
Instill these good habits in your family today so that you can all enjoy a healthy, happy life! For more information on Hotze Health & Wellness Center, visit www.hotzehwc.com.